Mondani Web is so happy to present “Only Online Auction Hong Kong” by Antiquorum, the auction will take place on March 9, 2022.
In this article, we show you the top lots to give you a preview of some of the best for sale.
Follow @antiquorumgeneve on Instagram and @mondanievents to be always informed about the best events in the world of luxury and watches.
Click here to browse the whole auction catalogue
Omega Speedmaster Apollo Soyuz in Stainless Steel, Ref. 145.022, circa 1976, limited edition at 499 pieces, manual winding, Stainless steel Omega bracelet 1168 with deployant clasp.
Patek Philippe Art Deco, “Officier”-type cushion-shaped; in 18K Yellow Gold, manual-winding, cushion-shaped, with snap-on case-back, “officier”-type screwed lugs, silver dial with radial revolving luminescent Arabic numerals.
Rolex “Cosmograph” Daytona, Ref. 116520, in Stainless steel, self-winding, “tonneau”-shaped, water-resistant with screwed case-back, “triplock” winding-crown protected by the crown guards, black colour dial with radial luminescent indexes, subsidiary seconds at 6 and three horological complications:
· 1/10 second chronograph (activated by the two round-shaped screwed push-pieces located on the case-band) with tachometric scale graduated on the stainless steel bezel for 400 units per hour
· Half-instantaneous 30-minute counter (subsidiary dial at 3 o’clock)
· 12-hour counter (subsidiary dial at 9 o’clock)
Rolex Submariner 2 “Red” MK5 Ref. 1680, in Stainless Steel, self-winding divers, with center seconds and date.
Ulysse Nardin “Astrolabium Galileo Galilei”, Ref. 921-22, self-winding, day, month, astrolabe; 18K Yellow Gold, water-resistant with case-back screwed by six screws, hooded lugs, bezel engraved with Roman (I-XII) and Arabic (1-24) numerals, blue and silver colour dial showing the following indications:
· Local time (blued steel hands)
· Equinoctial time (overlapping ring)
· Months of the year
· Days of the week (aperture for two consecutive days at 6 o’clock)
· Signs (12) of the Zodiac (off-centre gold disk)
· Elevation and azimuth of the Sun and the Moon on the planisphere
· Diurnal and nocturnal hours
· Phases of the moon
· Aspect of the Sun and the Moon in relation to each other