We are proud to announce that Giorgia Mondani will be part of the jury of the upcoming INHORGENTA AWARD 2023. Inhorgenta Munich is the leading platform for jewelry, watches and gemstones in Europe and the Award is considered one of the most important awards in the industry, which celebrated its 5th anniversary in 2022.
The AWARD gala will take place in Munich on February 25, 2023 and at this link you can find the different categories.
The top-class jury of this year’s INHORGENTA AWARD is:
– Gisbert L. Brunner (Watch expert and author)
– Leo Eberlin (Jewelry designer)
– Sarah Fabergé (Director of Special Projects)
– Anja Heiden (Member of the Executive Board at @wempe)
– Martin Julier (Head of Gemlab @bucherer)
– Giorgia Mondani (Watch Expert & Digital Entrepreneur)
– Patrik Muff (Designer)
– Katerina Perez (Founder and Editor-In-Chief)
– Nina Schwichtenberg (Blogger, Entrepreneur and Fashion Label Owner)
– Christoph Stelzer (@dfrost_retail_identity; retail specialist)
– Dr. Christianne Weber-Stöber (Managing director of the Gesellschaft für Goldschmiedekunst e.V.)
Manned with industry experts and prominent faces, they will honor the best jewelry, watches, gemstone designs, retail concepts and designers of the year.